1. Be more present in the moment instead of always looking to the future (I guess that's the planner in me).
2. Sew most of my children's clothing (aside from some of the basics like socks and onesies, ect) and try to stay away from Gymboree as much as possible.
3. Attempt to buy more organic/locally grown produce.
4. Open my etsy shop (The Cottage Mama) to sell my handmade girls clothing.
5. Organize my office and turn it into my crafting room - might need the hubby's help for this one (wink, wink, if you are reading this, dear husband of mine).
6. Follow through and finish all the projects I start.
7. Continue to only give handmade gifts whether I make them or support others who craft handmade goods.
8. Go outside more and enjoy nature with my family.
9. Continue to blog.
10. Learn to live on less.
11. Remain focused and centered on my number one job; being a truly good wife and mother.
Cottage Mama's Note: Ok, so now I've put all of my resolutions out there for the world to see. Hopefully this will help me to hold myself more accountable and really stay focused this next year.
What are some of your New Year's resolutions?
I wish all of you a very happy and healthy 2010!!
Happy New Year!Pin It