Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sponsored Fabric Giveaway: Canton Village Quilt Works


We've got another great new sponsor that's recently been added to The Cottage Home blog family!


I'm pleased and excited to announce the addition of Canton Village Quilt Works!

Canton Village Quilt Works has a ton to offer in the world of quilting.  Not only do they carry a fabulous array of quilting cotton fabrics, they also offer precuts, notions, as well as long arm quilting services.

Jackie, owner of Canton Village Quilt Works, first started quilting in 1992 and her love of this art has grown tremendously.  In 2000, Jackie opening her own long arm quilting business, Canton Village Quilt Works, and continues this business in her home.  She is an award winning quilter and belongs to the International Machine Quilter's Association (IMQA) as well as being a member of the Farmington Valley Quilt Guild since 1997.  She is also a member of the American Quilter's Society as well as a contributor to Quilting Magazine and is a quilting podcaster.

Today, Jackie is giving away a hand-selected bundle of fabrics to one lucky The Cottage Home Blog reader.




The bundle, pictured above, consists of 8 fat quarters from Art Gallery Premium Designer fabrics Lace and Oval Elements Collections.  If you've never felt Art Gallery fabric, you are in for a real treat.  The hand of their fabric is divine and it washes beautifully.  I can think of many prints that would pair really nicely with these fabrics.  

There are several ways to enter the Canton Village Quilt Works fabric giveaway.  You can do one or all of the following:
1) Visit Canton Village Quilt Works and tell us what your favorite products are in their shop (click here).
2) Sign up for Canton Village Quilt Works newsletter (click here).
3) 'Like' Canton Village Quilt Works on Facebook (click here).
4) Follow the Canton Village Quilt Works blog (click here).

Giveaway will be open until Monday ~ January 9th, 2012 at midnight (CST).

Jackie is also offering an exclusive discount of 15% off everything in her shop for the duration of this giveaway with the code: COTTAGE15 

Even if you aren't entering this particular giveaway, I'd love for you to show our sponsor some love and pop over to visit their shop.  Jackie is a truly talented quilter and has a lot to offer through her shop, Canton Village Quilt Works. To listen to Jackie's quilting podcasts, click here and on i-tunes, click here. And to view her YouTube videos, click here.

Welcome to the family, Canton Village Quilt Works!

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor of The Cottage Home blog, please email Lindsay at thecottagemama@gmail.com for rates and additional information.

Pin It

825 comments:

  1. I like Essentials V 12 Piece Fat Quarter Bundle as I don't have black and white fabric. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already get Jackie's newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Strawberry Picnic FQ Bundle. So sweet! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a follower of CVQuilt Works

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Jackie at CVQW.
    I'm a new follower of yours.

    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the FQ bundle...
    Filigree by Art Gallery Fat Quarter Bundle is beautiful.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get their newsletter! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also follow the blog...don't have FB, but thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a follower at Jackie's blog. She is quite the talented quilter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am also on Jacie's newsletter list.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like so many of the designer fabrics range if I have to choose one id pick 'Kaleidoscope Kiwi 4612'

    I'm going to so sign up for the newsletter.

    junglejane75@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Like on facebook too...uh oh, sounding like a stalker, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a follower of Jackie's blog...love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooohhh...I had a look on the website...my favourite has got to be the Beautiful Kaffe Fassett fabric called "Gothic" in the pink colourway...just stunning! (and so typically Kaffe :) )
    ♥Heidi
    heidibearscreativeblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your Artisan Batiks for sale at your shop. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely LOVE the look of the Kona Cotton Solids at Canton Village Quilt Works. BEAUTIFUL colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Art Gallery fabric. It's so soft and it's a pleasure to work with !
    On the CV Quilt Works, I love the Weekend Bundle by Erin McMorris.

    Thanks for such a lovely giveaway !

    ReplyDelete
  18. I already like the CV Quilt Works on Facebook !

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow the Canton Village Quilt Works Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm loving the 1/2 yard packs! Just wish there was more of them as they can be so hard to find!

    I am also loving the essentials fabric line -- I'm getting more and more into black and white fabrics and these would be perfect!

    Thank you for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love her bag kits! I've been wanting to make a bag.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm now following Jackie's blog how cute is her cat Watson??? My kids are so scared of cats. I'm loving Jackie's quilts. Please enter me in your giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm a subscriber to their newsletter. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am a follower of CV Quilt Works!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I signed up for her newsletter!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm a follower of the Canton Village Quilt Works blog

    ReplyDelete
  27. I get their newsletter

    Mary
    iammaryburke @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the Dreaming In French St. Honore fat quarter bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  29. My favorite product in her shop is all the Kona solids!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like the Kona Cotton - 1930s Palette FQ Bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I also get Jackie's newsletter...thank you for this giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow Canton Village QuiltWorks

    Mary
    iammaryburke @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have a very hard time picking favorites, and Jackie has so much fabric. I do like the selection in the give away. Off to a guild meeting this morning and can't be late...new Membership Chairperson...so no real time to "shop" around today!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love Jackie's quilting services and her 4th of July kit. She's a peach, and I'm glad to have found you too!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I receive Jackie's newsletter and I love her aborginal prints!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Jackie says "hi"... I love all the Kaffe Fassett fabric that she has in her shop! thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I receive the newsletter. Thank you for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am a follower. Love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love the wide selection of Kona Solids in the CVQW shop. Thanks for the opportunity to win this wonderful fQ bundle! Love the tone on tone fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I like CVQW on FB. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  41. wow- great find- I am soo getting some of the storybook viii

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the Kona Cotton Solids. Thank you for the generous giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Lovely fabrics, I love especially the Fassetts and the batiks, and I love the Artisan Batiks Jelly Roll!
    Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  44. Millefiore!! I adore the Millefiore fabric! Just what I've been searching for, how is it I've never seen it before??

    ReplyDelete
  45. I have been getting Jackies newsletter for several years.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  46. I received the CVQW newsletter:)

    ReplyDelete
  47. The Artisan Batiks are my favorite right now.
    The fabric you are giving away are beautiful -
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  48. Jackie said hello - That is one precious baby boy on your shoulder in your photograph - absolutely beautiful photo of you 2 !

    Jackie knows how I lust over the aboriginal fabrics and order from her on a regular basis LOL

    ReplyDelete
  49. I not only LIKE Jackie on FB - I love her to pieces

    ReplyDelete
  50. It's all lovely but I especially like the Strawberry Picnic Fat Quarter Bundle :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love the solids she has to choose from and of course, customer service :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. My fave fabric would be nelly blue by Jennifer Paganelli.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I follow Canton Village Quilt Works and your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'm already a follower of Jackie's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I already get Jackie's newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  56. I already like CVQ on Facebook. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  57. I love all the Artisan Batiks. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I receive Canton Village Quilt Works newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  59. That fabric is beautiful!! I already get Jackie's newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  60. I love the Oval Elements by Art Gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  61. There are many beautiful things there!

    The Artisan Batiks Patina Handpaints Primary caught my eye immediately. I also liked the Honey Child collection and the decorative ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I just signed up for the newsletter!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I just like'd them on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I am already a blog follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  65. It's way too hard to pick just one fabric on CVQ's website, but Island Batik Monet is definitely up there on the must have list for me!

    ReplyDelete
  66. I already follow Jackie's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love Jackie's shop and especially love her black and white fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I love Jackie's collection of Batiks. It is one of the best on the web! And I can't just pick one, so I choose them all.

    ReplyDelete
  69. I already follow the Canton Village Quilt Works blog.

    ReplyDelete
  70. I already "like" Canton Village Quilt Works on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  71. I love the Sweet Pickins Fat Quarter Bundle. Love the colors and the designs.

    ReplyDelete
  72. They have the BEST selection of 1930's replicas!! Love them for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Ooh, I always like the Kona cotton solids (can't have enough of it). Thanks for hosting such a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Dana-ruby is one of my favorite fabrics. Nice selection.

    ReplyDelete
  75. I am already a follower on Google reader. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Thanks, Lindsay! Jackie has a great selection of bright colored batiks. My favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  77. I receive Jackie's newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  78. I love the 1930s fabrics. The florals are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  79. I love the 1930s fabrics. The florals are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  80. I am a follower of Jackie's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  81. What a beautiful giveaway--one of my favorite color combinations! So bright and cheerful.
    Well, I stopped into the store and filled up my cart with a bunch of her 1930's prints. But two other items really caught my eye,both fat quarter sets: Strawberry Picnic and Sweet Pickins. These would be perfect for a pattern I just found!

    ReplyDelete
  82. I also signed up for the newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  83. Can you tell I would love this packet of sunshine sent my way!? I liked Canton Quilt Works on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Finally, I also became a follower of your blog and Quiltworks! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  85. I receive Jackie's newsletter! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  86. I follow CVQW on my google reader ... every blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Love the Bali Pop in Watermelon (just picked it up yesterday)!! :) Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  88. Friend and follower of Jackie's adventures in quilting!!!
    Please enter me in her giveaway.
    rivervujc@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  89. I love the Roman Glass - Byzantine

    fabric. They have a wonderful selection. The ones offered in the giveaway are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  90. love these colors in the give away fabric, very refresh and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  91. I subscribed to their newsletter.
    14606bia@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I especially like Art Gallery's Radiant Bouquet Ruby HG-804. And I LOVE when I can see fabric pieces bundled in the photo (like for your give-away). They look so much more enticing than looking at them in the order forms.

    ReplyDelete
  93. I love the Kona Cotton - Silent Film Palette Roll Up All those blacks & grays are lovely. I could play with those for a long time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  94. I have been a Canton Village Quilt Works Follower for some time now - excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  95. I follow them on facebook.
    14606bia@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I receive CVQW newsletter - it's all fun!

    ReplyDelete
  97. I follow CVQW Blog - see? It's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  98. I love the Dreaming In French St. Honore Palette Fat Quarter Bundle at Canton Village Quilt Works shop

    ReplyDelete
  99. I get canton Village Quilt Works Newsletter :)

    ReplyDelete
  100. I like Canton Village Quilt Works on Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  101. I follow Canton Village Quilt Works blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  102. I love the fabrics! In her store, I'm drawn to the Michael Miller and Robert Kauffman fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  103. The Timeless Treasures Tonga fabric is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  104. I especially like Brandon Mabley's 'Bones', 'Dapple', 'Macaroni' and 'Wrinkle'

    ReplyDelete
  105. hmm it's hard-I like the neat colors of Filigree by art gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  106. So many beautiful fabrics! I loved the Sage Blossoming, Flashy Tealight, and Caravan Purple.

    lannywhAThotmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  107. I love the Paperweight - Yellow fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  108. Such a great variety of fabric in the shop and I love fabric too! Thanks for the chance, the giveaway fabric reminds me of candy!

    ReplyDelete
  109. I already receive the newsletter!

    ReplyDelete
  110. I am a Canton Village follower. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  111. I'd love to have some fabrics from Patricia Bravo's Bohemian Soul collection. sewvery(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I receive the newsletter. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  113. I'm a follower of Canton Village Quilt Works newsletter! sewvery(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I like CVQW on FB!
    sewvery(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  115. I like Canton Village Quilt Works on FB :)

    ReplyDelete
  116. These are beautiful prints! I follow the CVQ newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  117. I love the feedsack prints and the 1930s Aunt Grace stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  118. I liked Canton Village Quilts on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  119. I already receive the CVQ newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  120. I like the Bali Pop Coconut strips.

    ReplyDelete
  121. I follow her blog - she has a great sense of color and line in quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  122. And - like on facebook - thanks, Jacquie!

    ReplyDelete
  123. I follow her blog
    dollartistcarla at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  124. Lovely fabrics.I follow her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  125. I also received the newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  126. I like her on facebook.
    dollartistcarla at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I read about your blog in Jackie's newsletter. Charming blog!

    ReplyDelete
  128. I love all the fat quarter bundles - wish I could get one of each!

    ReplyDelete
  129. I already follow her wonderful blog!

    bestica at dublin dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I am signed up for Canton Village Quilts newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  131. I am also signed up for the Newsletter! - I don't do facebook, sorry! Thanks for the chances to win.

    ReplyDelete
  132. Love so many fabrics in thier shop but REALLY love the Kona Cotton Flying Purple People Eater fat quarter bundle. Oh all that purple makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  133. I've previously 'liked' Canton Village Quilts on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  134. I like Mikaela - Periwinkle

    Mary
    iammaryburke @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. I'm also a follower of the Canton Village Quilts blog

    ReplyDelete
  136. I like Canton Village on facebook

    Mary
    iammaryburke @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. Beautiful fabric collection... I am a follower of Jackie's and love the aboriginal fabrics she carries.

    Thanks for a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  138. I'm having a hard time picking a favorite - I really like some of the jelly roll collections!

    ReplyDelete
  139. Awesome Fabric. I am a follower of Jackie's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  140. I love Kona Solid.Thanks for the cahnce to win.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your lovely comments! If you have a question, I will try to respond via email. Please make sure your blogger profile is linked to your email, otherwise I won't be able to email back!

If you need to reach me, please feel free to email me at thecottagemam[at]gmail[dot]com

Thank you so much for reading The Cottage Home!

Lindsay
The Cottage Mama